[ti]community[/ti]DBP14: After the Fall Jul 1, 2019 2:40:45 GMT -5
Post by glenzinho on Jul 1, 2019 2:40:45 GMT -5
After society's fall hell's children reign over our lands, but their kind only knows chaos and disharmony. Servants of evil turn on their evil brethren tearing them limb from limb and place their spoils on display, while others sacrifice their own flesh to bring suffering and destruction. Pregnant bellies ripe of demonseed threaten to overwhelm resistance, but the tide is turning, and it's time to rise again and reclaim the cities, forests and mountains.
Check out MAP01 in the resource pack, which is a quick fully realised opening level and serves as a demo for the new monsters, textures and decorations in this set.
-- Nazi SS = Suicide Bomber. This little guy packs a bigger punch then you may be used to in the past. Him hitting you is like a direct rocket hit, a group of them detonating together is like a massive chain of barrels, beware!
-- Lost Soul = Baby Cacodemon. A skull strength little Caco whose projectile is still full size strength. Pain Elementals will spit these critters out, and the usual 3 on death... now you know where Cacodemons come from If you play with ZDoom ports, be sure to disable your Lout Soul translucency or they just look odd. Really, you should already have that disabled... how is a Lost Soul translucent ffs? It's made of bone!
Mad props to bigolbilly for fixing my shitty dehacked and bringing these creatures to life
1. Get your maps in quick as you can, the more time we have to test them, the better.
2. The project is done at the end of the month, no matter the state.
3. Limit Removing/Doom 2 in Doom format only.
4. The goal is to keep these levels short, preferably around 4-12 minutes in length.
5. Try to use one of the MIDIs provided in the resource WAD. You are allowed to bring your own MIDI if it is cool and good.
6. Certain stock textures have been blacked out to maintain thematic consistency. Modifying the resource WAD or including new textures is not permitted. This is part of the DBP colonel's secret herbs and spices!
7. Don't implement skill settings before submitting your map the first time. The testers are all your friends and will be very helpful.
8. Any submitted maps are subject to modification for corrections or quality control. #dealwithit
9. I'm still open to suggestions on the resources. This is an extensive resource pack, and it may need some polishing over the course of the month.
>>>DOWNLOAD RESOURCES v2.8<<<
The project's official release date is August 1st, 2019, so put the anime down for just a little while and open your damn map editors!!!
01 D_RUNNIN "Run to the Hills" Iron Maiden
02 D_STALKS Unknown (from Fall of Society Map04)
03 D_COUNTD "O Tempo Perdido" Legiao Urbana
04 D_BETWEE "Leper Messiah" Metallica
05 D_DOOM "Orion" Metallica
06 D_THE_DA "Everybody wants to rule the world" Tears for Fears
07 D_SHAWN "Hot in the City" Billy Idol
08 D_DDTBLU "Theme from Escape From New York"
09 D_IN_CIT "Supremacy" Muse (midi by Jimmy)
10 D_DEAD "Avon" Queens of the Stone Age
11 D_STLKS2 "Aenema" Tool
12 D_THEDA2 "Sober" Tool
13 D_DOOM2 "Vanishing" A Perfect Circle
14 D_DDTLBL2 "Blue" A Perfect Circle
15 D_RUNNI2 "Gravity" A Perfect Circle
16 D_DEAD2 "Judith" A Perfect Circle
17 D_STLKS3 "The Outsider" A Perfect Circle
18 D_ROMERO "Spiel mit mir" Rammstein
19 D_SHAWN2 "Stripped" Rammstein
20 D_MESSAG "Asche zu Asche" Rammstein
21 D_COUNT2 "Wolht ihr das bett in flammen sehen" Rammstein
22 D_DDTBL3 "Prayer" Disturbed
23 D_AMPIE "Eulogy" Tool
Ti D_DM2TTL "For Whom The Bell Tolls" Metallica
In D_DM2INT "God Hates A Coward" Tomahawk