Post by BattleKorbi on Jan 20, 2018 13:26:04 GMT -5
I might post stuff I like here, prolly with a lil caption on the feels. All the "Song of the day" stuff I spam all my discord channels with will also go here. Basically, mashups, Ween, occasional one hits and traces of metal. Lemme start off on a high note:
-I don't listen much to metal these days. But still, even to this day, Warbringer likes to gimme a microgun and tons of ammo :)
-Song of the day: I like mashups. A lot of pop songs and soundtracks of certain tracks reach their full potential when mashed up with another song.
-Obligatory Ween song. This is one of their earliest, most dynamic hits. By all means, that doesn't mean Ween is just a screamo punk band. Nah, their stuff has a quite wide range of feels, emotions and rhythm. It actually gets satirical the further it goes.
Post by BattleKorbi on Jan 23, 2018 2:39:10 GMT -5
Oh hai, forgot about this thread. Lemme make up for this :3
- This one has a "great unending war" beat to it, part of the reason I love it! I can just imagine one of those old rotating counters with 9 digits that spin at various speeds, the first one rotating at snail pace, and the last one spinning at blinding speeds, so once you zoom out of the view you see it says "Kill Count:" right above it. Yup. Gotta make this as a album cover once.
- Song of the day: Its been a while since I listened to this gold. Gotta say the voice actresses here rule! Especially whoever voiced Mio (the singer in this one). This might be me being distasteful in music, but eh, I love it, what can I say more without going full neckbeard?
- Good stuff. Reroreroip in cherries, the greatest milfhunter of all times Other than that, quite dynamic, eh?
- OCEAN MAN, TAKE ME BY THE HAND, LEAD ME TO THE LAND; THAT YOU UNDERSTAND. One of my favorite Ween songs. Sadly, too many people recognize it as a stupid Spongebob meme. So I am switching to another one soon.
- Another favorite. This one actually sounds like one of those generic songs they play at the endings of teen movies where everyone is wrapping up stuff. Otherwise, feels-ridden to the brim, and calming.
Post by BattleKorbi on Feb 17, 2018 13:32:46 GMT -5
So, I played Hotline Miami recently, finished both games, replaying the second one. If you know about the games, then you might already know why did I bother mentioning this fact. Yall know what, lets just skip that and POST ALL THE VIOLENT STUFF :33333
- Song of the day: Hitting off with my favorite fictional assassin/hitman
- This had to get posted eventually.
-I think this is enough violent stuff, now onto something chill
- <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
- That awesome song from the last post has a part 2!
- My "mentor" shared this online on her fb. Awesomesauce.
- [Battle_Korbi is too busy dancing at the moment, try reaching again later]
Post by BattleKorbi on Mar 25, 2018 11:21:23 GMT -5
Weew, this hasn't been updated in microseconds at least (HEHEHEHE UNDERESTIMATION IS ALWAYS FUNNY HAHA). Other than that, yah, you guys have been choking up the feed here with your political bullshit, every time I log in and check the recent posts the first thing I feel is a headache, dunno why. Ate, drank, slept, all by norm. Uh. Nevermind. Here is some audio stuff.
-tfw when you wanna chill but only have 3 minutes and 12 seconds to do so
- Soooo... I have been listening to retrowave lately... and I am loving it, dunno what you guys think about it though, or what the world thinks of retrowave.
- Oh man this song is TENSE! One of my fav levels on HM2, been thinking about making fanart of this very level just because of the song which IS. FUCKING. TENSE. If you played HM2 on Hard mode you would know why this song is causing the positive type of stress in me Imploring yall to stop scrolling and listen to this pls.
-This brings back the good ole times. Good times? Maybe. Simple? Heck yes. I used to listen to Skrillex all the time before, unironically, like, I geniuenly liked this dude's stuff. And I am telling ya, once you stop thinking about the memes and dip yourself in the wub wub, shit is great. THEN KORBE WHY IS REMIX HERE?!?! Because, while I do like the original version, im gonna keep that for another post, and let yall savor the flavor of this one.
- "If you like nightcore you better off yourself no joke" - probably you. I don't give a fuck. Also... the riff is extremely similar to... Uhh... I already reached the "Jojo songs" quota, can't, sorry.
- *KORBE RAN OUT OF FUCKS AT THIS POINT - TREAD WITH CAUTION*
Post by BattleKorbi on Apr 4, 2018 14:35:10 GMT -5
Fuck it, i'm just going to post this. I fucking love retrowave the most, out of the all synthwave "genres". I feel relaxed when listening to tunes like these. So here is a 1 hour mix I found of this artist "Turbo Knight", I know it isn't metal or pop-rock, but eh, I am not here to judge ya. Just wanna share some lovin' of mine.